What We Offer
Independence is your goal and our business!
Everyone at Independence On Wheels believes in the same thing; Providing independence to people with abilities!
Every person you work with at Independence On Wheels is a trained and compassionate professional that will help you select, fit and modify your manual wheelchair, power wheelchair or other mobility device. From the proper hand controls and new seats to wheelchair lifts and ramps, Independence On Wheels will make sure that every customer has the right product every time. If your Independence On Wheels’ equipment needs repair or modification, our service and repair department is second-to-none!
At Independence On Wheels, we offer multiple services including:
- Repair Services - we service what we sell!
- Assistive Technology Professional Evaluation to complex cases
- Pressure Mapping Service for comfort and health
- Free In Home Care - we deliver ordered mobility solutions to the home!
- Billing - we bill your insurance for the ordered mobility solution!
- Lifts and Ramps - we provide exterior lifts and ramps (financing available)!
Independence On Wheels is a division of Medical Necessities and Services, LLC. We are a provider of manual and power mobility devices. We are trusted by Physicians and provide the highest quality products available. We have trained professionals on staff who have extensive knowledge in dealing with mobility devices including Assistive Technology Professionals. We offer free in home care and have outstanding customer service. We are accredited through ACHC and are members of RESNA. We service what we sell. When you get your mobility device from Independence On Wheels, you can rest assured that we will be there to service and repair your unit, should that need arise.
Questions? You may contact us by email or call us toll-free at 1-877-849-0775