Columbia Medical continues its commitment to bathroom safety with the NEW OmniVerse™ Transfer System This versatile new system allows you to incorporate the Omni (bath/shower/commode) seating on on a rolling base that interfaces with a smaller footprint fixed (Versa) sliding transfer frame (5103). It can be configured to fit the individual’s bathing and postural needs and can be customized for the individual’s bathroom environment. The system offers an optional pelvic positioning belt, an optional angle bracket to add tilt by raising the seat front angle 2.5, 3.0, or 3.5 inches, and many other options and accessories are available.
- Customizable system can be adapted to individual’s needsMulti-use system lowers equipment cost and saves space
- Secure, easier, safer transfers reduce risk of bathroom accidents and injuries to individual and caregiver
- Fits in small bathrooms such as mobile homes and apartments
- Easy to attach and detach chair to/from tub base
- Reclining back and accessories provide postural positioning and support
- Seat angle adjustment bracket allows tilt for improved postural control
- Upgrade to next size at a fraction of the cost of a new chair
- Viable cost effective option to some bathroom modifications
Available in Small, Medium and Large.
- Customizable system
- Reduced footprint, fits in small bathrooms
- Adjustable (or various) sized bridges
- Four recline positions
- Chair locks into position once transfer is completed
- Soft, bacteria and fungal resistant coverLatex and silicone freeIncludes two trunk positioning belts
Compatible with several positioning components including head support, laterals, pelvic belt, anti-tippers, footrests, armrests, tray and customizable transport shuttles.